Photo via: doityourselfcollections92.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- How to Make Homemade Oxyclean 1 c water, 1/2 c hydrogen peroxide, 1/2 c baking soda. Mix just before using. May benefit by letting laundry soak in mixture. See directions
- Another recipe for slime or goo. Youll need: 1 teaspoon borax powder 1 1/2 C water, divided 4 oz (1/2 C) Elmer’s glue, clear or white food coloring
- Love the round/hex shape in the floor with rectangle on the wall…. This mix of shapes works. I would do white trim though.
- The holidays are filled with the hustle and bustle of baking, buying, wrapping, visiting, and entertaining. I decided about a month ago that I am going to add to this list and make all of my Christ…
- Wait.. what??? I always see sheets that I wish were curtains because theyre cheaper! Hot glue ribbon tabs to turn a bed sheet into a no-sew curtain. Genius!
- I like the plexiglass over the Latt table. Maybe combine two LATT hacks and put paper + mod podge under instead of chalkboard pain. tinkerwiththis: IKEA hack: LATT table and chairs
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- Homemade Christmas Food Gifts – Homemade Christmas Gifts in a Jar – Good Housekeeping
- Breakfast In Bed Tray made with Fabric Mod Podge and fabrics.
- Just in case you didnt know this exists at Walmart for less than $4 per roll. Im about to glitter everything! Votives, notebooks (already got my iPhone charger.) No more Modge Podge and glitter nightmares!