Photo via: pacountrycrafts.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- memory bear pattern and tutorial
- Lamps for beach memory keeping! Display your seashells and other treasures youve collected on the beach in a glass table lamp: http://www.completely-coastal.com/2008/08/fillable-sea-shell-lamps.html
- Brush Calligraphy Blending Techniques | Two Blending Styles to Try with your Tombow Dual Tips! | Bugaboo Bear Designs for DawnNicoleDesigns.com
- DIY Fidget Spinners – are you looking for easy Fidget Spinners DIYs? Here are a great set of DIYs that show you how to make Fidget Spinners. There are a variety. Fidget Spinners without bearings, as well as cool bearing Fidget Spinner diys. So fun! These also make great Science Fair investigations. Read on for more information. Have fun with your DIY Fidget spinner!!!
- Dont leave the beach on your next vacation without some sand and seashells. You can now display all your family memories in this beautiful shadow box year round. Get tips and pointers to make it easier from thesoutherncouture.com.
- How to create the perfect mini bow! So cute!
- Type: Placemats. Color: As the Pictures Show. Size: 20 4cm. Material: Bamboo. | eBay!
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- How-to Make Infused Olive Oil // a great handmade holiday gift // Tasty Yummies
- Dinner Is In The Jar: Quick and Easy Dinner Mixes in Mason Jars or Mylar Bags (bw) by Kathy Clark
- Transform baby shower cards into picture for nursery – I love this idea for all cards!!! I hate throwing them away, and they take up so much file space.Could do this with cards from a wedding too for the bedroom 🙂
- Places Weve Been Together.