Photo via: us3.campaign-archive1.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Makes a pretty sun catcher! — 29 creative crafts for kids that parents will actually enjoy doing, too!
- Check out this all-natural homemade sunburn relief gel! Its great for when youve spent too much time in the sun (and are feeling a little too crispy!). Aloe Vera is great for calming sunburns, lavender essential oil can reduce the amount of peeling and itching and peppermint oil has an instant cooling effect that helps soothe the pain. Give it a go and let us know how it is!
- Script Font Favorites
- 18 of the Best DIY Globe Projects in the World – some great ideas and has inspired me for a new project idea.
- Julie Michels paints rocks that are extra-ordinary. Mostly she paints animals, but she added a new dimension to her collection; painting a water scene including koi, lily pads, and a dragonfly on slate. I could not resist! ..diy garden art | Garden Art – DIY Crafty Projects
- Woven Sun Pendant Craft Tutorial For Every Season And Reason HeartThis
- How To Age New Wood – easy tutorial shows how to paint, sand and stain wood to get this awesome finish!!!
- Fireworks painting activity – great new years or other celebrations activity.
- Best Organizing Ideas for the New Year – DIY Cleaning Closet Organization – Resolutions for Getting Organized – DIY Organizing Projects for Home, Bedroom, Closet, Bath and Kitchen – Easy Ways to Organize Shoes, Clutter, Desk and Closets – DIY Projects and Crafts for Women and Men | Organization Ideas For The Home | http://diyjoy.com/best-organizing-ideas
- DIY Wooden Pallet Chest Designs | 101 Pallet Ideas – Pallet chests are the best projects to get your hands dirty with as they are capable of a huge storage and being made up from the free pallets .
- Candy buffet – Glue glass jar onto a candlestick from the dollar store!! by SAburns
- Transform baby shower cards into picture for nursery – I love this idea for all cards!!! I hate throwing them away, and they take up so much file space.Could do this with cards from a wedding too for the bedroom 🙂