Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- A great visual for how to make a slipcover. I need to make covers for a chair and sofa. Maybe I will get it done.
- Now that its summertime it means that the mosquitoes are out in full force! Enjoying the outdoors without being bitten by these nasty bugs is sometimes almost impossible. We found a simple and all-natural after bite to ease the pain of bug bites that you wont be able to live without! Read on to find out how to make it.
- Would love to make a light fixture from these; Embroidery hoop orbs.
- Use old light globes and a little macrame to make awesome vases! (affiliate)
- One of my favorite summer salad combinations is watermelon with feta, balsamic, red onion and arugula. Its so refreshing and light, and perfect to make in jars to take to the beach or park (I keep them chilled in cooler).
- Make this pretty crochet cuff bracelet for yourself this summer! Perfect and light weight it is easy to wear and easy to make! Aunt Lydia’s Crochet Thread Classic 10 Size 8 Steel Crochet Hook (1.5mm) joycreators redheartyarns
- A DIY City Light Display is the perfect nightlight for your kids room! For more DIYs, tune in to Home & Family weekdays at 10a/9c on Hallmark Channel!
- Dont leave the beach on your next vacation without some sand and seashells. You can now display all your family memories in this beautiful shadow box year round. Get tips and pointers to make it easier from thesoutherncouture.com.
- DIY Fidget Spinners – are you looking for easy Fidget Spinners DIYs? Here are a great set of DIYs that show you how to make Fidget Spinners. There are a variety. Fidget Spinners without bearings, as well as cool bearing Fidget Spinner diys. So fun! These also make great Science Fair investigations. Read on for more information. Have fun with your DIY Fidget spinner!!!
- 5 Ways to Display Wall Art in a Rental (Without Damaging the Walls) rental wallart art home decor
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…