Photo via: thewhoot.com.au
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Thinking of what to do with the leftover cinder blocks from your previous project? Apparently there’s a lot you can do with these blocks that you can consider them as Legos for adults. This gallery will show you some alternative uses: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9r74 Do you know other alternative uses for cinder blocks?
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- Really great new ways to make use of aluminum foil. Its shocking how with these hacks you can use them in your home, kitchen, and even for a few unexpected things. AMAZING!
- Climbing walls and beanstalks arent synonymous with kids rooms, but that doesnt mean they dont exist. These geeky (and possibly very wealthy) parents decided to go all out for their children and created some of the most creative rooms to ever hit the internet.
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- This DIY corner bench has a built-in end table, perfect for a front porch welcoming display or back patio seating for a BBQ or party! Learn to build it with the tutorial from Pinspiration Mommy on Remodelaholic.com