Photo via: oombawkadesigncrochet.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hate to wear green on St. Patricks Day? Make this super easy DIY knotted yarn bracelet. It goes with any outfit and is perfect to gift to your friends. No pinching!!!!
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- One of my favorite summer salad combinations is watermelon with feta, balsamic, red onion and arugula. Its so refreshing and light, and perfect to make in jars to take to the beach or park (I keep them chilled in cooler).
- Turn your doodles drawings into rubber stamps with the Silhouette Mint! This tutorial shares step by step photos and shares how easy it is to make a custom stamp! A fun craft for kids and adults alike! Perfect for party decorations and invitations, weddin
- Create a long lasting DIY Succulent Wreath for Spring or Summer! This Wreath is so simple to make and the faux succulents are perfect!
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is perfect to make your own fidget spinner and customize it with duct tape.
- Tight on space? Were obsessed with this built-in Murphy bar that is perfect for summer entertaining on your patio or deck, without taking up much space! DIYing this is so easy, youll be just as obsessed as we are. http://www.ehow.com/how_12340780_build-murphy-bar.html?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=freestyle&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Tissue Paper Flower Runner: Use around 8 sheets of tissue paper for each flower and punched all 8 layers at once. Staple together your stack of flowers (3.5 inch size). Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side to add to the elegant feel. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether.
- If you need a cute, quick, and easy craft to make with your kids for this Valentines Day, this Easy Paper Heart Garland is the perfect one!
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Although digging or hoeing is the most effective method for removing weeds, it can be tempting to use a little store-bought herbicide to make quick work of your weeds. But there are some very important health reasons to avoid them. Here are 10 non-toxic ways to handle weeds in your garden…