Photo via: cuttingedgestencils.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares how to stencil a cork board using the World Map Wall Art Stencil. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/world-map-stencil-wall-decal-worlds-maps-stencils.html
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a stencil tutorial on how to paint a custom baby onesie using the Giraffe stencil inspired by April the Giraffe and a freebie pattern with purchase. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/wall-stencils-stencil-designs.html
- DIY Pottery Barn Teen Knockoff Bulletin Board Tutorial from Jonathan Fong.This is a practical yet fun modular DIY Bulletin Board inspired by Pottery Barn Teen. Using just cork board and galvanized steel (from the hardware store), you can have a…
- Dont have stencils or a stencil cutting machine? No problem! Just use these free printable letters to make a farmhouse sign!
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Make your design or saying with hot glue on wax paper first. Peel off when cool. Place glue stencil on your fabric or paper. Then add your paint by spraying, flicking paint (like from an old toothbrush), or use stencil brush. Voila! DIY Hot Glue Stencils / Stenciling (on clothing) via lilblueboo.com
- Want an easy DIY gift for a man? Create a fun wall clock with repurposed vintage wooden dominoes and a thrift store cutting board- perfect for his game room, office, or man cave! A DIY Domino Clock is easier than you think, and hell be sure to love it. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial
- Personalized Gifts Photo Canvas Word Art WeddingGeezees Canvas Art | Personalized Gifts Couples Canvas Photo Word Art Wedding Cotton Anniversary Gifts, Custom Map Art
- How to Make a Simple Farmhouse Pillow Cover Using a Stencil, Fabric Paint, and a DIY Pillow Cover | My Life From Home | www.mylifefromhome.com
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- 10 Antique Cutting Board Printable Patterns. Print your favorite shapes for free and learn how to make an antique cutting board.