Photo via: purina.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Well show you how to etch glass and create beautiful designs on almost any type of glass in just a few minutes. Youll be surprised how easy it is! More
- DIY Mini Plant Stand – make your own modern mini plant stand easy to make with just a few supplies from Hobby Lobby ad HobbyLobbyStyle HobbyLobbyMade
- Are you a busy bee like me with not enough time in the day to spend deep cleaning your home? Here are easy tips to clean your bathroom in just five minutes every day! Click through to learn how. via @abusybeeslife
- Really great new ways to make use of aluminum foil. Its shocking how with these hacks you can use them in your home, kitchen, and even for a few unexpected things. AMAZING!
- Make a DIY Cat Bed with this Easy Free Tutorial
- Travel tip. Sew a few stitches on a towel and keep your toiletry dry. A fun gift idea, too. DIY…These would make great gifts for the travelers in my life 🙂
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Make a furry stool (with gold legs) in minutes!
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Vinegar lemon juice baking soda and water to clean. Let sit for a few minutes