Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- If youd love to try candle making, its easy and the results make perfect gifts or home decor. Here are the eight items you need to get started!
- Love this handpainted wood sign for the playroom. And its easy to make with paint and letters from the craft store.
- Easy 4th of July mantel! Love this patriotic decor using found things around the house. DIY 4th of July mantel, the patriotic foam cones were easy to make, inexpensive 4th of July decor!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Cute teacup pincushion – love the beaded trim! :)Idea – make own beaded trim by sewing beads onto ribbon or trim.
- I would LOVE to make this beautiful Anthropologie inspired DIY mirror for any room in my home!
- Would love to make a light fixture from these; Embroidery hoop orbs.
- Homemade Sweet Potato Chews Dog Treats! These are SO easy to make and your dogs will love them. diy homemade dogs
- Make these easy DIY paper cherry blossom flowers. These spring paper flowers look so real and youll love these flowers for years to come. This craft is so inexpensive to make and is easy as well.
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!