Photo via: happenstanceathome.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- Love this IKEA Rast hack! Transform a boring dresser into a PRETTY and FUNCTIONAL nightstand with paint, stain and a few pieces of trim! Read on to see the tutorial.
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- DIY Geometric Industrial Wall Jewelry Organizer.Have a lot of jewelry? I do and I made this super fun industrial trend jewelry holder you hang on your wall! Industrial trend organizer, geometeric wall art, asseccorie holder, flange pipe wall art organizer, See the tutorial on madeinaday.com
- Emily: I created this with teal, navy, lime green, yellow, and orange acrylic paint colors and used spray paint instead of acrylic paint for the white. The tape takes FOREVER to put on! haha
- Hi friends! We’ve been enjoying some very warm weather here already, and that means it’s time to break out the summer wardrobe. That’s fine with me, since I would much rather do a load of shorts and T-shirts instead of sweaters and jeans. Plus, no more socks! Since we have a large family, this means…
- MOD PODGE – Homemade Mix 50% Elmers glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isnt cheap!
- Love the light in the bottom of the crate!! Ive always wanted to do something with colored glass, but I havent figured out what yet…
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M
- Notice: I am typing this with one hand… A few weeks ago my friend Natalie shared a picture on Facebook of a reindeer made of wine corks. Obviously, I fell in love. Upon searching I found all ki…