Photo via: lifestorage.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Looking for a fun activity for the beach? This Beach Scavenger Hunt is sure to keep the kids busy. Get your free printable, glue or tape to a sand bucket and enjoy! Free beach printable on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Really great new ways to make use of aluminum foil. Its shocking how with these hacks you can use them in your home, kitchen, and even for a few unexpected things. AMAZING!
- DIY Fidget Spinners – are you looking for easy Fidget Spinners DIYs? Here are a great set of DIYs that show you how to make Fidget Spinners. There are a variety. Fidget Spinners without bearings, as well as cool bearing Fidget Spinner diys. So fun! These also make great Science Fair investigations. Read on for more information. Have fun with your DIY Fidget spinner!!!
- Make your own gorgeous stuffed owl magnets using this free pattern and tutorial. A perfect kids gift for a quiet play activity.
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!
- Thinking of what to do with the leftover cinder blocks from your previous project? Apparently there’s a lot you can do with these blocks that you can consider them as Legos for adults. This gallery will show you some alternative uses: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9r74 Do you know other alternative uses for cinder blocks?
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- Are you looking for the best social sharing plugins for your WordPress site? There are so many social media plugins available for WordPress that integrate..
- Its an easy DIY activity for kids of all ages, with reused materials that you already have at home (no cost). Its colorful and fun. Interested? Have a look!
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- Happy 4th of July Weekend to my USA friends! I made some New Erin Condren Planner Stickers. This week I went with two different themes, a bright and bold color palette using only Erin Condren color…