Photo via: sewinginnomansland.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Gather up all the green yarn remnants you have from past projects to make this eye-catching wreath. Get the tutorial from Just Call Us Heavan » – GoodHousekeeping.com
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- This little skirt gives you a lot of bang for your sewing buck! Quick to make but doesnt look it!
- √ Good tutorial for sewing a zipper into a pillow cover
- Follow this Zippered Pouch Tutorial for an easy sewing craft. Plus, the coloring book fabric is SO fun and pretty!
- Pillowcase Tutorial: A pillowcase is one of the easiest projects to sew. My Burrito Method will make you an instant expert. Follow my simple Pillowcase Pattern and learn the Easiest Way to DIY | sewing seasonedhome
- easy DIY maxi dress with just one seam! | sewing tutorial – Its Always Autumn
- How to Make Washable Reusable Bowl Covers tutorial- a DIY sewing project perfect for summer, picnics, and cookouts. These bowl covers are washable, reusable, and even reversible. These DIY Bowl Covers are so cute! Definitely making them for our potlucks!
- My technique for painting perfect signs and graphics – no special equipment required! A tutorial by Anastasia Vintage
- Increase your curb appeal with a modern looking DIY Address Planter Box with succulents. This house number DIY is super simple and quick to make (less than 30 minutes hands-on time) and and NO TOOLS required!! Get the full tutorial at TidyMom.net
- Always In Bloom – Book I – IJ1036 sewing pattern book from IndygoJunction.com $14.99
- flower in my garden hand embroidery stitch sewing applique patchwork quilt PDF E Patterns. $5.00, via Etsy.