Photo via: redheart.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Sparkle-Wrapped Pompom Wreath Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — Perfect for when you want to take a break from needles and hooks or do a project with the kids, this festive wreath is ideal for indoor or outdoor display. Sparkly yarn is wrapped around a foam wreath and then decorated with pompoms, jingle bells and ornaments.
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- Dont have stencils or a stencil cutting machine? No problem! Just use these free printable letters to make a farmhouse sign!
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- Dont leave the beach on your next vacation without some sand and seashells. You can now display all your family memories in this beautiful shadow box year round. Get tips and pointers to make it easier from thesoutherncouture.com.