Photo via: vonfitzdesign.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What great idea of having a playhouse under your stairs!!
- Do you want to make a keepsake to remember your kids forever? This DIY hands and feet painting is so easy to make – and well show you the how to! All youll need is paint, brushes and a canvas – and a kid! Such a great DIY!
- Climbing walls and beanstalks arent synonymous with kids rooms, but that doesnt mean they dont exist. These geeky (and possibly very wealthy) parents decided to go all out for their children and created some of the most creative rooms to ever hit the internet.
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- Interior , Reading Nook Ideas; Cozy Space To Relax While Enjoying A Book : Reading Nook Under Stairs With Book Collections
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- This little skirt gives you a lot of bang for your sewing buck! Quick to make but doesnt look it!
- Simply framing your favorite photos doesnt quite do them justice. Try transferring your best prints onto wood. This creative display will showcase your picture perfect moments in a manner thats worthy of their greatness. http://www.ehow.com/how_6732929_transfer-ink-wood.html?utm_source=pinterest&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_content=inline
- Who doesnt love a classic Garden Shed? This collection of unique and inspiring garden sheds will give you creative ideas for building your own unique garden shed.
- Kid Crafts and Art Projects | Inspiring Kids To Create | Kid Creations | The Shopping Mama
- Make your own Hummingbird Feeder – A fun summer kids craft! ad ILoveGreenWorks
- I want to make this! DIY Furniture Plan from Ana-White.com Roll this cute and functional CPU Cube cart under your desk to store CPU and other office items in style. Also could be used as an end table or even nightstand.