Photo via: theshoppingmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- How to Make Concrete Garden Vessels and Terrapins from Bubble Wrap | make it with ShapeCrete : the Shape-able Concrete Mix for diy, pros, kids 12+, craft, art, make / maker projects
- Simple Crafts for Kids to Make | DIY Puffy Paint Tutorial | Easy DIY Craft Ideas for Kids| DIY Smoothie Paint | DIY Projects & Crafts by DIY JOY at http://diyjoy.com/pinterest-crafts-for-kids-diy-paint More
- How to create the perfect mini bow! So cute!
- barnwood crafts ideas | Ava Blake Creations: Reclaimed Barn Wood Creations | DIY / Craft Ideas
- Best Organizing Ideas for the New Year – DIY Cleaning Closet Organization – Resolutions for Getting Organized – DIY Organizing Projects for Home, Bedroom, Closet, Bath and Kitchen – Easy Ways to Organize Shoes, Clutter, Desk and Closets – DIY Projects and Crafts for Women and Men | Organization Ideas For The Home | http://diyjoy.com/best-organizing-ideas
- Do you want to make a keepsake to remember your kids forever? This DIY hands and feet painting is so easy to make – and well show you the how to! All youll need is paint, brushes and a canvas – and a kid! Such a great DIY!
- Yarn Orbs | DIY Spring Room Decor Ideas for Teens | Easy Summer Crafts for Kids to Make
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- 6 DIY Home Updates and Projects | Create Craft Love
- Julie Michels paints rocks that are extra-ordinary. Mostly she paints animals, but she added a new dimension to her collection; painting a water scene including koi, lily pads, and a dragonfly on slate. I could not resist! ..diy garden art | Garden Art – DIY Crafty Projects
- Show off your childrens artwork with this rustic kids art display wood sign. Use the clothespins (5) to display your childs latest and greatest works of art.