Photo via: diycraftyprojects.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- 10 DIY No Sew Home Decor Projects – Have you ever wanted to use some pretty fabric you found, but decided against it because you either cant sew or didnt want to sew? Thats not a problem with no-sew projects! | DIY, craft, no-sew home decor
- Back in 2011 I redid the inside on one of my cabinets to hang all of my measuring cups and spoons and then added in a vinyl measurement conversion chart above that. Between these two projects…
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Citrus printing process art is an easy art project and painting idea for children. It is a super fun art technique for kids to learn to use paints and art materials, explore their creativity, and practice stamping to make art. A simple homeschool art lesson for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids of all ages!
- How to Make Concrete Garden Vessels and Terrapins from Bubble Wrap | make it with ShapeCrete : the Shape-able Concrete Mix for diy, pros, kids 12+, craft, art, make / maker projects
- Hello, everyone! Prettydesigns continues to bring you something cute for the life. There are cutest DIY projects in today’s post. You can not only find some DIY ideas, but also finish some cute projects for your home. Here are the step-by-step projects. They will get everything funny as well as pretty if they are taken[Read the Rest]
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Marbled Paperweight DIY. These pretty rainbow rocks are perfect for brightening up your desk! With just some nail polish and water, you can transform an ordinary rock into your own marbled paperweight.
- Beautiful inspiration for art with rocks, twigs and other nature items. Natural art would be perfect for a garden or canvas.
- Theres a difference between shoving flowers into a vase and crafting an artful arrangement. That difference is mostly three things: Knowledge, ambition and a bit of floral foam. Whether you want to practice your florist skills to craft centerpieces for your DIY wedding or maybe just dress the dining room table, here are 10 helpful links that will help you become a pro.
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”