Photo via: cityfarmhouse.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transform baby shower cards into picture for nursery – I love this idea for all cards!!! I hate throwing them away, and they take up so much file space.Could do this with cards from a wedding too for the bedroom 🙂
- Painted Polka Dot Bliss DIY polkadot changingtable dresser nursery baby bedroom homedecor furniturepaint paintedfurniture nontoxic yellow pink – blog.countrychicpaint.com
- Guest Bedroom makeover on a budget! See how thrifted finds, a little paint, & some DIY made this guest bedroom lovely!
- 15 things every guest bedroom simply must have.
- Use ANY canvas, apply stickers, decal, etc., and spray paint. Remove Decals; hang white lights behind it….this is wicked awesome! This would be an awesome unconventional night light for a kids bedroom.
- My new comforter for my bedroom
- Master Bedroom decor ideas
- My absolute FAVORITE essential oil linen spray that I can DIY whenever I need more. Sheets smell amazing and bedroom feels like a spa.
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- Master Bedroom – Coastal Cottage Staycation – Southern Living
- How to style underneath a tv in a bedroom