Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- What great idea of having a playhouse under your stairs!!
- With the holidays around the corner I have been on the hunt for new DIY gift ideas!! Year round for birthdays and special events I try get creative and craft at least some homemade gifts. Giving and receiving homemade gifts always adds a special touch to any celebration. You can always find DIY gift ideas on… Continue Reading…
- Think casual sophistication, neutral colors and cozy, washed linens that beg you to stay in bed just a little longer. Relaxed Casual décor is timeless, inviting and on-trend, and with these bedding tips, you’re well on your way to creating the perfect Relaxed Casual bedroom.
- Kids hideout under stairs – What kid doesnt want their own little hideout?
- diy day beds for just under $250. how to in detail : http://ana-white.com/2009/12/plan-stratton-daybed-as-request-by-you.html
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Doilies sewn together to make a vintage style table runner @ Adorable Decor : Beautiful Decorating Ideas!Adorable Decor : Beautiful Decorating Ideas!
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Rather than spending a fortune on remodeling, revamp your interior decor with…
- Hi friends! We’ve been enjoying some very warm weather here already, and that means it’s time to break out the summer wardrobe. That’s fine with me, since I would much rather do a load of shorts and T-shirts instead of sweaters and jeans. Plus, no more socks! Since we have a large family, this means…
- DIY Wall Decor with Scrapbook Paper These could also be a guest book for a wedding to make a cute, memorable decor.
- Mediterranean master bathroom with travertine tiles, high ceilings and a bathtub in the center of the room travertine floor bathroom interior naturalstone decor tiles