Photo via: hisugarplum.blogspot.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- From Natural to Fabulous – take a look at these DIY Farmhouse Shelves – a total Fixer Upper Style win! More DIY Fixer Upper Farmhouse Style Ideas on Frugal Coupon Living. Joanna Gaines Inspiration.
- Use place mats to keep the shelves and drawers of the fridge from getting covered in gunk, making it easier to clean
- D.I.Y. Floating Shelves- this is the easiest tutorial Ive seen and they look just like the ones from HGTVs Fixer Upper!
- An unusual idea for house numbers.This is an industrial idea that uses screws driven into your home to write out your house numbers.
- Repurposing an industrial wooden box as a chair!
- Build this Industrial Farmhouse Table with only framing materials! How-to video and free plans at http://www.shanty-2-chic.com
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- DIY Geometric Industrial Wall Jewelry Organizer.Have a lot of jewelry? I do and I made this super fun industrial trend jewelry holder you hang on your wall! Industrial trend organizer, geometeric wall art, asseccorie holder, flange pipe wall art organizer, See the tutorial on madeinaday.com
- With some black paracord, you can take an empty corner and fill it with something bold, like these corner rope shelves.
- Best tips and great Guide to Awesome DIY shelves
- 16 Easy and Stylish DIY Floating Shelves & Wall Shelves – A Piece Of Rainbow