Photo via: cooklikeachampion.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- I like the plexiglass over the Latt table. Maybe combine two LATT hacks and put paper + mod podge under instead of chalkboard pain. tinkerwiththis: IKEA hack: LATT table and chairs
- Very cute IKEA LATT hack – love the trim at the top idea to hold down drawing paper, pillow cushions turned into chair cushions, and handy pencil/coloring pencil storage. freckles chick: Quinns art table (an Ikea LATT hack)
- Love this IKEA Rast hack! Transform a boring dresser into a PRETTY and FUNCTIONAL nightstand with paint, stain and a few pieces of trim! Read on to see the tutorial.
- Check out this tiny black and white laundry nook makeover completed for just over $100 // Sherwin-Williams Extra White, Ikea Ekby, DIY iron supplies shelf, DIY pull-down drying rack
- Furniture, DIY Rustic Farmhouse Kitchen Table Made From Reclaimed Wood With Bench And 4 Wooden Chairs With Black Leather Seats Ideas ~ Farmhouse Kitchen Table
- The most amazing and unique ways to hack the useful and cute IKea Bekvam Stool
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- This DIY Pillow Chair is perfect for those Summer movie nights! For more DIYS, tune in weekdays at 10a/9c on Hallmark Channel!
- Handcrafted tray table stand with storage pocket. The perfect addition to a sofa chair in any home, apartment, condo, or man cave. It has been sanded
- So cozy! DIY adirondack chair – double seat with center table. Heres how.:
- Windsor chairs-love this table and chairs!!!
- Paper Daisy Designs: Makeover an Outdoor table and refresh chairs