Photo via: titicrafty.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Kids Craft: Make some cute conversation heart gift boxes for Valentines Day or inexpenive wedding favors
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Sparkle-Wrapped Pompom Wreath Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — Perfect for when you want to take a break from needles and hooks or do a project with the kids, this festive wreath is ideal for indoor or outdoor display. Sparkly yarn is wrapped around a foam wreath and then decorated with pompoms, jingle bells and ornaments.
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Turn your doodles drawings into rubber stamps with the Silhouette Mint! This tutorial shares step by step photos and shares how easy it is to make a custom stamp! A fun craft for kids and adults alike! Perfect for party decorations and invitations, weddin
- If you want to show your kids favorite teacher how much you appreciate them,, why not make them this cute Crayon Vase for Teacher Appreciation Day
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M
- Do you want to make a keepsake to remember your kids forever? This DIY hands and feet painting is so easy to make – and well show you the how to! All youll need is paint, brushes and a canvas – and a kid! Such a great DIY!
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is perfect to make your own fidget spinner and customize it with duct tape.
- Without a doubt, this will be added as one of my top favorite project ideas from Pinterest! It was the perfect craft for me because I take tons of photos and LOVE using them as home décor. If you…
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.