Photo via: indulgy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Without a doubt, this will be added as one of my top favorite project ideas from Pinterest! It was the perfect craft for me because I take tons of photos and LOVE using them as home décor. If you…
- Do you want to make a keepsake to remember your kids forever? This DIY hands and feet painting is so easy to make – and well show you the how to! All youll need is paint, brushes and a canvas – and a kid! Such a great DIY!
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial
- Handmade Charlotte stencils kitchen art…seriously I am not usually into cheesy art/decorating, but I soooo love this. If you love this, Im willing to help you do it to your kitchen and then I will love your kitchen so much and love you because I wont have to compromise my style because Ill be able to see it in your kitchen!!!! 😉
- DIY Geometric Industrial Wall Jewelry Organizer.Have a lot of jewelry? I do and I made this super fun industrial trend jewelry holder you hang on your wall! Industrial trend organizer, geometeric wall art, asseccorie holder, flange pipe wall art organizer, See the tutorial on madeinaday.com
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Probably a wierd thing to pin. But Im on the hunt for a certain size pillow insert and I remembered this post from Nester. Took me forever to find it so Im making sure I never lose it again!
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- Hello, everyone! Prettydesigns continues to bring you something cute for the life. There are cutest DIY projects in today’s post. You can not only find some DIY ideas, but also finish some cute projects for your home. Here are the step-by-step projects. They will get everything funny as well as pretty if they are taken[Read the Rest]
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- DIY Living Room Decor Ideas – Turn An Old Door Into A Life Story – Cool Modern, Rustic and Creative Home Decor – Coffee Tables, Wall Art, Rugs, Pillows and Chairs. Step by Step Tutorials and Instructions http://diyjoy.com/diy-living-room-decor-ideas
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading