Photo via: howtothisandthat.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Hi friends! We’ve been enjoying some very warm weather here already, and that means it’s time to break out the summer wardrobe. That’s fine with me, since I would much rather do a load of shorts and T-shirts instead of sweaters and jeans. Plus, no more socks! Since we have a large family, this means…
- Not to happy about the big 4-0? Me either. The thought of celebrating depressed me. But once we started planning, I was super excited for an elegant night at home with friends. Here are some ideas for your PERFECT 40th BIRTHDAY PARTY! Enjoy!
- Although we have seen many examples of pallet coffee tables, we never tired of how easy it is to create nice and versatile coffee tables with pallets. Nothing complicated and simply preparing the pallet with a good finish and adding a few feet and you will have an amazing coffee table. You can see t…
- If you have a spare bowl lying around, youre gonna want to give one of these a try.
- Looking for an easy DIY pumpkin? Look no further! Here’s a cute way to make them out of fabric. You could even have an older child make or help make them. To get started you’ll need orange fabric (cutting instructions below), leaves cut from green fabric (felt or fleece would be ideal), 2″ piece of stick, embroidery floss, heavy duty thread and needle, a glue gun, brown or tan raffia, and a sewing machine (optional).
- MOD PODGE – Homemade Mix 50% Elmers glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isnt cheap!
- On the Patio Sign There is a Lot of SIppin, Grillin, and Chillin is a charming wooden Porch Décor to sit out of any back porch or just out around the house. It is stained and then has vinyl lettering on it. The sign is attached to a robe string so it is ready to be hung or just sit out anywhere you would like. It would also make a charming housewarming present for a friendship sign for anyone. ts size is: 10 x 10 Chalk or Vinyl: I use Vinyl not chalk on the signs which helps with no smearing…
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- DIY lip scrub. My lips have never been this chapped as this year. I tried it once and so far so good! It got all the dead skin off. (I will omit the salt next time…didnt like the taste)
- Happy 4th of July Weekend to my USA friends! I made some New Erin Condren Planner Stickers. This week I went with two different themes, a bright and bold color palette using only Erin Condren color…