Photo via: tinkerwiththis.blogspot.ca
You may also be interested in 🙂
- IKEA LATT table and chair hack (with padded chairs for those tiny tushes!)
- Very cute IKEA LATT hack – love the trim at the top idea to hold down drawing paper, pillow cushions turned into chair cushions, and handy pencil/coloring pencil storage. freckles chick: Quinns art table (an Ikea LATT hack)
- Painted trash can turned over as side table. Why dont I ever think of things like this?
- Emily: I created this with teal, navy, lime green, yellow, and orange acrylic paint colors and used spray paint instead of acrylic paint for the white. The tape takes FOREVER to put on! haha
- MOD PODGE – Homemade Mix 50% Elmers glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isnt cheap!
- Love this IKEA Rast hack! Transform a boring dresser into a PRETTY and FUNCTIONAL nightstand with paint, stain and a few pieces of trim! Read on to see the tutorial.
- Paper Daisy Designs: Makeover an Outdoor table and refresh chairs
- The most amazing and unique ways to hack the useful and cute IKea Bekvam Stool
- dont throw away your old cans just mod podge them !! by nayielyjacqueline.gonzalezcasanova
- 12 Fabric Mod Podge Projects Youll Want to Make | eBay
- Breakfast In Bed Tray made with Fabric Mod Podge and fabrics.
- Make It Work: The Complete Guide to IKEA Hacks & Projects