Photo via: thepinningmama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Moms deserve the best, so let her know that by giving her a favorite bottle of wine with a personal wine label attached. These easy to download labels are perfect for Mothers day and also for Moms birthday.
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- Moving? Let everyone know your new address with these cute post cards! Any state is available! Colors and text are totally customizable. Send as a post card or a flat note in an envelope!
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- Although digging or hoeing is the most effective method for removing weeds, it can be tempting to use a little store-bought herbicide to make quick work of your weeds. But there are some very important health reasons to avoid them. Here are 10 non-toxic ways to handle weeds in your garden…
- Tie Die techniques, I always wanted to know how to do different designs!! This site makes it super simple!
- Great ideas to make your guests feel at home! Including lists of items to purchase ahead of time!
- Remove Label From A Bottle Easily…I know I posted to my wedding Pin but it all makes perfect sense..
- Do you love this Wonder Woman wine glass I made for Mother’s Day? It was “super” easy and everyone in the Justice League is sure to want one. Here’s what you need and where I got my supplies: Wine Glass – Dollar Tree Blue Glitter – This is from a set of M
- Check out this all-natural homemade sunburn relief gel! Its great for when youve spent too much time in the sun (and are feeling a little too crispy!). Aloe Vera is great for calming sunburns, lavender essential oil can reduce the amount of peeling and itching and peppermint oil has an instant cooling effect that helps soothe the pain. Give it a go and let us know how it is!
- Really great new ways to make use of aluminum foil. Its shocking how with these hacks you can use them in your home, kitchen, and even for a few unexpected things. AMAZING!