Photo via: saraborgstede.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Thinking of what to do with the leftover cinder blocks from your previous project? Apparently there’s a lot you can do with these blocks that you can consider them as Legos for adults. This gallery will show you some alternative uses: http://theownerbuildernetwork.co/9r74 Do you know other alternative uses for cinder blocks?
- Платье крючком. is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter …
- Makes a pretty sun catcher! — 29 creative crafts for kids that parents will actually enjoy doing, too!
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. These are actually all really good ideas! – I loved all the ideas here! More
- The holidays are filled with the hustle and bustle of baking, buying, wrapping, visiting, and entertaining. I decided about a month ago that I am going to add to this list and make all of my Christ…
- Pouring with acrylics can take just about anyone back to that immediate delight of handling pure color. Here is a video to show you a basic technique with pouring – See more at: http://themindfulartist.com/2012/01/568/sthash.XMzWu73o.dpuf
- An unusual idea for house numbers.This is an industrial idea that uses screws driven into your home to write out your house numbers.
- A blog about life hacks, gardening, organizing printables, diy, crafts, tips & tricks, kids, parenting, home decor, storage, and more.
- This little skirt gives you a lot of bang for your sewing buck! Quick to make but doesnt look it!
- Theres a difference between shoving flowers into a vase and crafting an artful arrangement. That difference is mostly three things: Knowledge, ambition and a bit of floral foam. Whether you want to practice your florist skills to craft centerpieces for your DIY wedding or maybe just dress the dining room table, here are 10 helpful links that will help you become a pro.
- Cute idea to hang in your house. You could also do one for Teens and write friends so they can hang pictures of their friends.