Photo via: ebay.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Stop buying the pricey, tiny bottles at the store and make your own vanilla. All you need are 2 ingredients and a little time. Start now and youll be set for holiday baking!
- DIY Project: Home foot care. Learn how to make your own beneficial foot balm in Soffa Mag Issue 13 | Photo: SOFFA | www.soffamag.com | SoffaMag Soffa13 DIY Beauty Health
- 12 Simple DIY Terrariums| DIY Terrarium Projects, How to Make Your Own Terrarium, Indoor Gardening, Terrarium Designs, Unique Terrarium Designs, DIY Home, DIY Home Decor, Container Gardening, Popular Pin
- How to Make a Fidget Spinner from craft sticks! So easy and so much fun! This kid-friendly craft is perfect to make your own fidget spinner and customize it with duct tape.
- How to Sew a Cloth Baby Book: Head over to see the tutorial for creating a fabric baby book. Click through to see how to add some fun appliqus to make your very own customized baby book! www.sewwhatalicia.com
- How to make your own coloring book using family photos! How cool!
- Heres an easy tutorial how to make your own roman shade. Its SO EASY, anyone can do it!
- This is brilliant! How to make your own DIY faux fur rug. Washable and it functions beautifully!
- Really great new ways to make use of aluminum foil. Its shocking how with these hacks you can use them in your home, kitchen, and even for a few unexpected things. AMAZING!
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- DIY Fountain | Water Fountain Feature for the backyard or patio. Make your own garden fountain with this simple tutorial. Click on the photo the tutorial. TodaysCreativeLife.com
- Easy tutorial on How to Make a Rag Rug! Perfect use for fabric scraps. A great project for all skill levels. Come learn how to make rag rugs!