Photo via: whatsurhomestory.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fun Farmhouse Throw Pillow Covers! These removable zipper covers are my favorite way to update throw pillows for with farmhouse style! So many cute designs and the ultimate in budget decor!
- √ Good tutorial for sewing a zipper into a pillow cover
- bolster pillow diy—use a standard bed pillow and roll, tie, and stuff into your fabric, sewing and leaving one side partially open then sew together
- Very cute IKEA LATT hack – love the trim at the top idea to hold down drawing paper, pillow cushions turned into chair cushions, and handy pencil/coloring pencil storage. freckles chick: Quinns art table (an Ikea LATT hack)
- Pillowcase Tutorial: A pillowcase is one of the easiest projects to sew. My Burrito Method will make you an instant expert. Follow my simple Pillowcase Pattern and learn the Easiest Way to DIY | sewing seasonedhome
- How to Make a Simple Farmhouse Pillow Cover Using a Stencil, Fabric Paint, and a DIY Pillow Cover | My Life From Home | www.mylifefromhome.com
- Tutorial: How to sew lined back-tab curtain panels view along the way.
- How to Sew a Cloth Baby Book: Head over to see the tutorial for creating a fabric baby book. Click through to see how to add some fun appliqus to make your very own customized baby book! www.sewwhatalicia.com
- How To Make a No Sew T-Shirt Tote Bag in 10 Minutes
- DIY dog toys – make this easy no sew ball and tug toy from an old t-shirt and tennis ball!
- Probably a wierd thing to pin. But Im on the hunt for a certain size pillow insert and I remembered this post from Nester. Took me forever to find it so Im making sure I never lose it again!
- things to sew for home | free sewing patterns | sewing for beginners