Photo via: uncookiecutter.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This is brilliant! How to make your own DIY faux fur rug. Washable and it functions beautifully!
- How to make lightweight hypertufa planters for your garden and patio. They look like concrete, but are much lighter!
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- How to Get Your Backyard Ready for Spring Time Fun! – Patio Productions Blog Patio Productions Blog
- Do you want to make a keepsake to remember your kids forever? This DIY hands and feet painting is so easy to make – and well show you the how to! All youll need is paint, brushes and a canvas – and a kid! Such a great DIY!
- How To Videos | ShapeCrete – Mold-able Concrete | ShapeCrete
- Easy tutorial on How to Make a Rag Rug! Perfect use for fabric scraps. A great project for all skill levels. Come learn how to make rag rugs!
- DIY Farmhouse Table – Gorgeous! This blogger used discarded old lumber to make a rustic statement dining table for their outdoor patio! www.tableandhearth.com
- DIY How To Paint a Sign Using Vinyl as a Stencil – 4th of July Patriotic Painted Sign Craft Project Tutorial | landeelu.com
- how to transfer printed letters onto wood for a vintage looking painted sign
- How to Get Your Old Home Videos onto the Computer!
- DIY: How to transfer your prints onto wood