Photo via: madeinaday.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Monogram key hooks. Cute way to hang keys for your apartment or dorm room! Quick and easy DIY craft. Sign up for a free plan at https://pin4ever.com
- Everyday Ornament Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — This boho-chic decoration is as easy to customize to match your home as it is to make. Hang your ornament from doorknobs, windows, wherever you need a pop of color!
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- home decor, letter decor, H O M E , use a wreath as the O, diy, decor, signs, love, rustic, farmhouse, creative easy to hang ( aff link)
- If youd love to try candle making, its easy and the results make perfect gifts or home decor. Here are the eight items you need to get started!
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- How to Hang a Picture – The Easy Way. Create a picture wall or gallery wall with these easy steps. This hanging picture frame tip will save you time and stress. Click the photo to visit TodaysCreativeLife.com
- 10 DIY No Sew Home Decor Projects – Have you ever wanted to use some pretty fabric you found, but decided against it because you either cant sew or didnt want to sew? Thats not a problem with no-sew projects! | DIY, craft, no-sew home decor
- Upcycled Old Rake to Utensil Holder – an easy DIY craft for home decor in the kitchen . Love these colors!:
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!