Photo via: wrappedinrust.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- How to get your dirty whites clean again… HOT HOT HOT water, 1 cap of laundry detergent, 1 cup powdered dish washer detergent, 1 cup bleach, 1/2 cup borax. you have to rewash it once to put softener in but its the whitest youll ever see your whites. If you omit the bleach it works great to get stains out of colors, too.
- My bathtub has never been whiter!! Works great on glass shower doors too- no more soap residue! Martha Stewarts Tub Scrub–works better than any other cleaning product to get off hard water and soap residue. 1 cup baking soda, 1 teaspoon dish soap, enough water to make a paste.
- Another recipe for slime or goo. Youll need: 1 teaspoon borax powder 1 1/2 C water, divided 4 oz (1/2 C) Elmer’s glue, clear or white food coloring
- Vinegar lemon juice baking soda and water to clean. Let sit for a few minutes
- MOD PODGE – Homemade Mix 50% Elmers glue and 50% water in a jar. Wish I would have known about this a couple days ago.. Mod Podge isnt cheap!
- Holiday Spice Soap 24 oz olive oil 24 oz coconut oil 15 oz shea butter 12 oz canola oil 10 oz cocoa butter 7 oz soybean oil 4 oz castor oil 13 oz lye 38 oz water 2 tbsp. ground cloves 2 tbsp. cocoa powder 1 oz rosemary essential oil 2 oz clove essential oil 2 oz orange essential oil. If you are removing canola and soybean you can use olive or grapeseed oil. Or just more olive.
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- How to Make Concrete Garden Vessels and Terrapins from Bubble Wrap | make it with ShapeCrete : the Shape-able Concrete Mix for diy, pros, kids 12+, craft, art, make / maker projects
- Make yourself cozy and spectacular benches… these are not as difficult as they seem, just check out the tutorials … 1 DIY Outdoor bench Learn how to build an outdoor bench with …
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils