Photo via: mylifefromhome.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY How To Paint a Sign Using Vinyl as a Stencil – 4th of July Patriotic Painted Sign Craft Project Tutorial | landeelu.com
- Make your design or saying with hot glue on wax paper first. Peel off when cool. Place glue stencil on your fabric or paper. Then add your paint by spraying, flicking paint (like from an old toothbrush), or use stencil brush. Voila! DIY Hot Glue Stencils / Stenciling (on clothing) via lilblueboo.com
- Distressing jars to make farmhouse vases is a simple DIY project. Using pickle jars, I created pretty little flower jars for spring.
- My Repurposed Life will show you how to make a cute kids bench from an old unwanted dresser.
- Cutting Edge Stencils shares a stencil tutorial on how to paint a custom baby onesie using the Giraffe stencil inspired by April the Giraffe and a freebie pattern with purchase. http://www.cuttingedgestencils.com/wall-stencils-stencil-designs.html
- 15 DIY Projects to make your home look more expensive. My whole motto is to decorate on a dime but make my home look like I spend thousands. As a renter, I believe you shouldnt spend too much to decorate your space. Learn how you can also tackle some classy DIY projects I found from other fabulous bloggers to make your home the best it can be.
- how to easily remove old paint from old hardware using only soap and water – so simple!!
- Pillowcase Tutorial: A pillowcase is one of the easiest projects to sew. My Burrito Method will make you an instant expert. Follow my simple Pillowcase Pattern and learn the Easiest Way to DIY | sewing seasonedhome
- Dont have stencils or a stencil cutting machine? No problem! Just use these free printable letters to make a farmhouse sign!
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Check out how to make a DIY wooden farmhouse table from 2x4s @istandarddesign