Photo via: ehow.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- DIY – DOILY Table Runner or added to bottom of a blanket to throw over my ugly couch
- Clean up the look of your bathroom with this easy DIY project. Learn how to caulk a bathtub. smarterhomeimprovement
- Are you a busy bee like me with not enough time in the day to spend deep cleaning your home? Here are easy tips to clean your bathroom in just five minutes every day! Click through to learn how. via @abusybeeslife
- Spray Bottle Art: Close-Up Add depth to spray bottle art by mixing touches of gold or silver leaf in with other colors. After all colors are added to the canvas, apply the gold or silver leaf to the surface using leaf adhesive and a small detail paintbrush.
- Creative ways to add color and joy to a garden, porch, or yard with DIY Yard Art and Garden Ideas! Repurposed ideas for the backyard. Fun ideas for flower gardens made from logs, bikes, toys, tires and other old junk. ~ LivingLocurto.com
- How to Reupholster a Couch
- Paint truly breathed new life into my frumpy, brown couch! Come get the dos and dont s and in and outs of painting a couch (or anything upholstered for that matter) at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- Beautiful inspiration for art with rocks, twigs and other nature items. Natural art would be perfect for a garden or canvas.
- 2. Use a console table up against the back of a couch as a dining table! | 29 Sneaky Tips For Small Space Living
- Tape in planner! 43 Amazingly simple but genius ideas to use and reuse stuff | eHow
- How To Re-grow Lemongrass MOSQUITOS / PEST CONTROL / ORGANIC SOLUTIONS : More At FOSTERGINGER @ Pinterest
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!