Photo via: savorylotus.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An original idea, real craftsmanship, love of paper and determination. SOFFA20 introduces young_block, a small company with a different take on the classic notebook. | soffa soffamag soffamagazine mag magazine design designmagazine paperart papercraft paperstyle paperdesign notebook designnotebook lovepaper madeinlitomysl czechdesign handcrafted inspiration czechmade czechrepublic
- Love the warm wood, caramel and blueblack in these first two photos … & Im always interested to see how others arrange groups of pictures on the wall … theres an art to it :)photographed by owner nick scott for real living | my scansThese two images are from photographer Murray…
- How to make washi tape wall art. Easy craft idea by Amy at LivingLocurto.com plus! a giveaway! $50 michaels card for you, and 2,yes TWO $5 cards to give as a random act of kindness!
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- AWESOME! Build your own DIY screen door with this amazing tutorial by Designer Trapped in a Lawyers Body! Its prettier, sturdier and cheaper than what you can find in stores!
- How to Build a Magnetic Chalkboard – perfect idea to organize your family! Love this rustic, industrial command center!
- Build cheer and deck the halls with this fun-to-build DIY Branch Shelf. See instructions here. This DIY Branch Shelf is an easy way to decorate with nature and bring the outdoors in. Learn how now.
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- How to build Craftsman style shutters using pine boards and hinges, to add an updated and inexpensive look to a homes exterior.
- Tips How to Build a U-Shaped Raised Garden Bed. Creating your own home garden is not always an easy task, but with this DIY U-Shaped garden, it will be easy… GardenBed Garden diy gardening
- How To- Build an Outdoor Bench that Converts into a Coffee Table
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.