Photo via: soffamag.cz
You may also be interested in 🙂
- An original idea, real craftsmanship, love of paper and determination. SOFFA20 introduces young_block, a small company with a different take on the classic notebook. | soffa soffamag soffamagazine mag magazine design designmagazine paperart papercraft paperstyle paperdesign notebook designnotebook lovepaper madeinlitomysl czechdesign handcrafted inspiration czechmade czechrepublic
- DIY idea from SOFFA mag issue 05 – Hanging Paper Lamp | Photo: SOFFA magazine | www.soffamag.com | SoffaMag DIY Crafts Interiors
- DIY Project: Home foot care. Learn how to make your own beneficial foot balm in Soffa Mag Issue 13 | Photo: SOFFA | www.soffamag.com | SoffaMag Soffa13 DIY Beauty Health
- Love this IKEA Rast hack! Transform a boring dresser into a PRETTY and FUNCTIONAL nightstand with paint, stain and a few pieces of trim! Read on to see the tutorial.
- Платье крючком. is creative inspiration for us. Get more photo about home decor related with by looking at photos gallery at the bottom of this page. We are want to say thanks if you like to share this post to another people via your facebook, pinterest, google plus or twitter …
- Inspiration is coming your way! Ever wondered what you could do with that old table you have lying around? Well, turn it into a wood tilt out trash can!
- Transform an old filing cabinet into a modern furniture piece! This is a great idea for storing craft supplies like scrapbook paper, stamps, stickers, paints & more!
- Plants don’t just belong in pots and vases! This is a very easy tutorial that shows you how to make your very own simple foliage wreathes to hang proudly on the wall or front door. What You’ll Need An embroidery hoop (or 2) Foliage Secateurs to trim foliage Green Florist Tape Fishing line Yarn to hang Read more
- Transform an ugly cardboard box into a useful and elegant burlap storage option.
- Moving? Let everyone know your new address with these cute post cards! Any state is available! Colors and text are totally customizable. Send as a post card or a flat note in an envelope!
- Looking for rustic farmhouse style decor on the cheap? Repurpose a beat up old cutting board from the thrift store into a gorgeous serving tray! Inexpensive and easy to make, everyone will think you bought it from a high end Fixer Upper type store! Great for holidays or just decor, this is a fun thrift store upcycle makeover from SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- Have you ever wondered how to gel stain cabinets? Heres the truth about what the process looks like and tips to make it a success!