Photo via: dearcreatives.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Homemade Whipped Coconut Oil Body Butter Recipe – The Nourished Life
- On days Im feeling sluggish and just unable to wake up, I blend this super simple recipe – its the perfect invigorating blend. Add this essential oil blend to your diffuser (you can also mix it with a carrier oil in a roller bottle to use topically). Click on the image for more simple recipes for your diffuser. essentialoils
- DIY Eczema Lotion Recipe | Everything Pretty What You Need 1/2 cup shea butter 1/2 cup chamomile infused coconut oil 1 tablespoon honey 1/4 cup oatmeal 1 tablespoon olive oil (I used olive oil infused with plantain, calendula, and comfrey from my Amish drawing salve recipe) Pyrex measuring cup 4 ounce jelly jar
- Garlic Honey Lime Shrimp – garlicky, sweet, sticky skillet shrimp with fresh lime. This recipe is so good and easy, takes only 15 mins to make | rasamalaysia.com
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- Check out this all-natural homemade sunburn relief gel! Its great for when youve spent too much time in the sun (and are feeling a little too crispy!). Aloe Vera is great for calming sunburns, lavender essential oil can reduce the amount of peeling and itching and peppermint oil has an instant cooling effect that helps soothe the pain. Give it a go and let us know how it is!
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Fall Wall Sconce, Individual Mason Jar Sconce, Flower Vase Mason Jar, Rustic Decor, Painted Mason Jar, Floral wall sconce. PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: Set of 3 Mason Jar/flower wall sconce. This wall sconce is a great addition to your home decor with beautiful fall colors!! These sets are perfect for any wall in your home, sure to add color to your office, kitchen or living room. Set shown is one of our antique white Fall sets. ♥ Bonus?! Each set can be used time and time again throughout the seas…
- Holiday Spice Soap 24 oz olive oil 24 oz coconut oil 15 oz shea butter 12 oz canola oil 10 oz cocoa butter 7 oz soybean oil 4 oz castor oil 13 oz lye 38 oz water 2 tbsp. ground cloves 2 tbsp. cocoa powder 1 oz rosemary essential oil 2 oz clove essential oil 2 oz orange essential oil. If you are removing canola and soybean you can use olive or grapeseed oil. Or just more olive.
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- Want to know what are essential oils? You keep hearing about them but dont know much at all, find out what they are and how they can help your family via @Moniksca