Photo via: diyprojectsforteens.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Like the LUSH Bath Bombs but DIY!
- Step-by-step instructions for how to make the perfect bath bombs. So easy, even I can do it! Plus theres a FREE PRINTABLE of the bath bomb recipe and 15 essential oil blends to customize the scent and therapeutic benefits
- Bathroom Blocks | Bathroom Sign | Bath Block | Bathroom Decor | Bathroom Shelf Sitter | Home Decor | Gifts for Her | Wooden Bath Decor
- Cold and Sinus Relief Bath Bombs on www.girllovesglam.com
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- With the holidays around the corner I have been on the hunt for new DIY gift ideas!! Year round for birthdays and special events I try get creative and craft at least some homemade gifts. Giving and receiving homemade gifts always adds a special touch to any celebration. You can always find DIY gift ideas on… Continue Reading…
- Best DIY Gifts for Girls – DIY Ombre Calendar – Cute Crafts and DIY Projects that Make Cool DYI Gift Ideas for Young and Older Girls, Teens and Teenagers – Awesome Room and Home Decor for Bedroom, Fashion, Jewelry and Hair Accessories – Cheap Craft Projects To Make For a Girl for Christmas Presents http://diyjoy.com/diy-gifts-for-girls
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Glass Bead Vase – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Bath Salts make for lovely holiday gifts.
- Bath caddy with a built in wine holder? Yes, please!! And its so cheap to make, all you need is some reclaimed wood and mutlisurface waterproofer. A true spa feeling at home! http://www.ehow.com/ehow-home/blog/make-this-rustic-bath-caddy-from-a-single-board-of-reclaimed-wood/?utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_content=blog&utm_campaign=fanpage
- Homemade paint recipes free printable to create your own paints using simple ingredients