Photo via: meatloafandmelodrama.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Now that its summertime it means that the mosquitoes are out in full force! Enjoying the outdoors without being bitten by these nasty bugs is sometimes almost impossible. We found a simple and all-natural after bite to ease the pain of bug bites that you wont be able to live without! Read on to find out how to make it.
- Not to happy about the big 4-0? Me either. The thought of celebrating depressed me. But once we started planning, I was super excited for an elegant night at home with friends. Here are some ideas for your PERFECT 40th BIRTHDAY PARTY! Enjoy!
- I consider myself a bit of a do-it-your-selfer, but after many years and many more failed projects, I have also come to realize my own limits. One of those limits is reupholstery. So, for me the question is not, “how do I reupholster this chair?” it is, “how much fabric should I buy to give to the guy I’m paying to reupholster this chair?”
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- Check out this all-natural homemade sunburn relief gel! Its great for when youve spent too much time in the sun (and are feeling a little too crispy!). Aloe Vera is great for calming sunburns, lavender essential oil can reduce the amount of peeling and itching and peppermint oil has an instant cooling effect that helps soothe the pain. Give it a go and let us know how it is!
- Its an easy DIY activity for kids of all ages, with reused materials that you already have at home (no cost). Its colorful and fun. Interested? Have a look!
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- I need to try this with something from my stash of moth eaten sweaters. Some for the girls at school too. Great Christmas grab bag gift.
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.