Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- really pretty coffee table made with a pallet found at your local grocery store…but ask nicely before you take it.
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Vintage Teachers Desk Makeover – This found at Goodwill desk got a makeover with stain and a touch of paint on the desk handles. virginiasweetpea.com
- This roundup of window projects will inspire you to think outside the box to reupurpose that window you found at the thrift store or on the side of the road.
- Sharpie mugs are all over Pinterest, but do they really work? This awesome step-by-step tutorial not only shows you how to make them, but proves exactly which markers wont wash off! Such a fun & easy project and an awesome DIY gift idea!
- I used a really cute baby bib pattern by Amy at Lots of Pink Here…thanks Amy! I copied it at only 33.3% to make it small enough for Dolly.
- Im going to make a similar design on the round table I found today in my alley! Its in perfect condition for this kind craft!
- Notice: I am typing this with one hand… A few weeks ago my friend Natalie shared a picture on Facebook of a reindeer made of wine corks. Obviously, I fell in love. Upon searching I found all ki…
- I really love this chair maybe I could tell something this size in the corner
- When we decided to create our sunken brick patio one thing that I really wanted to add was a wooden arbor entrance from the garden. Our wooden arbor does a wonderful job of making this outdoor space feel more like an outdoor room. This wooden arbor was
- If youre looking for a super quick redo for your reupholstered pieces, this is it! Painting an Upholstered Chair was a really quick project, and I finished it in around 2-3 hours.
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!