Photo via: lilybeaches.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Not to happy about the big 4-0? Me either. The thought of celebrating depressed me. But once we started planning, I was super excited for an elegant night at home with friends. Here are some ideas for your PERFECT 40th BIRTHDAY PARTY! Enjoy!
- The age old question. Am I right? Or am I right, or am I right? Right? Right? Right? This week I did some experimenting with four different gold spray paint brands I had in my possession–so
- Hi friends! We’ve been enjoying some very warm weather here already, and that means it’s time to break out the summer wardrobe. That’s fine with me, since I would much rather do a load of shorts and T-shirts instead of sweaters and jeans. Plus, no more socks! Since we have a large family, this means…
- Hey guys! There is no doubt about it – I LOVE SUMMER! Especially right at the start. I have so many plans for entertaining and hanging out with my family, which of course leads to project ideas! Whitney and I have been members of Ryobi Nation for 4 years now. We contribute our projects to the site but we also love to go there and see what everyone else is up to and get inspired ourselves! Our friends at Ryobi asked us to share some of our favorite DIY outdoor spaces that Nation members have …
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Easy 4th of July mantel! Love this patriotic decor using found things around the house. DIY 4th of July mantel, the patriotic foam cones were easy to make, inexpensive 4th of July decor!
- Using two coats of different colored paint and Vaseline for easy distressed look. So easy I had no idea!
- Notice: I am typing this with one hand… A few weeks ago my friend Natalie shared a picture on Facebook of a reindeer made of wine corks. Obviously, I fell in love. Upon searching I found all ki…
- DIY How To Paint a Sign Using Vinyl as a Stencil – 4th of July Patriotic Painted Sign Craft Project Tutorial | landeelu.com
- Fabric tape is a great way to add some fun colors and patterns to packages, envelopes, notecards, or even your planner! This tutorial gives you a list of supplies and directions for DIY fabric tape – a great way to use up some of those fabric scraps!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- A bold colorful tray is the perfect way to add a pop of color to a space and…