Photo via: thedwellingtree.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Love the light in the bottom of the crate!! Ive always wanted to do something with colored glass, but I havent figured out what yet…
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Bill organizer with a chalkboard. I could do this with pallet wood, a jigsaw or scroll-saw. Ill post when Ive done it!
- Mothers Day Gift For Mom Gift For Her – mother gift, mother daughter gift, mother of the bride on Etsy, $19.00
- WhatMonthlyPain Ad Making your own jewelry is easier than you think! How cute are these Beaded Snowman Earrings my daughter made …. http://howtothisandthat.com/diy-beaded-snowman-earrings/ The jewelry making supply selection @Walmart is insane! We are so addicted.
- Cute idea to use those poor little matchless gloves we always end up with each year! I have these gloves!
- Tie Die techniques, I always wanted to know how to do different designs!! This site makes it super simple!
- ❗️How to Grow Microgreens: A Beginners 101 Guide❗️ Unlike Sprouts MicroGreens need more space. Nothing fancy. Warm soil and sunshine with water. Prune often and throw these in a salad for ALL the greens you need❗️ The most healthy food there is
- Spray paint pine cones to have that mercury glass look to them. Use Krylon Looking Glass Mirror-Like Paint on pinecones, add a little fresh or faux greenery to accomplish this look.*** 10/10** this link really doesnt tell you how to do this, but its pretty self explanatory (try adding some white twinkle lights in the bowl or apothecary jar – so pretty!)
- My little girl loved the hands-on gathering, painting, and building that makes up this Birds Nest Spring Craft. It was fun to build a home and make it beautiful.
- 15 Laundry Room Free Printables • Little Gold Pixel • In which I dream of decorating my very own laundry room, with pretty @methodhome detegerent and ladder hangers and fun art. Oh, and a washer and dryer I DONT have to insert coins into. stylebymethod CleverGirls
- Annie Sloan custom color – called Peacock. Finished in 2 coats AS Dark Wax glaze made with Mineral Spirits and waxed with Wise Owls Black Hemp Oil Furniture Wax.