Photo via: getsnazzy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Transform baby shower cards into picture for nursery – I love this idea for all cards!!! I hate throwing them away, and they take up so much file space.Could do this with cards from a wedding too for the bedroom 🙂
- To make a ceiling curtain-rod canopy for my bed without drilling into the ceiling!
- Travel tip. Sew a few stitches on a towel and keep your toiletry dry. A fun gift idea, too. DIY…These would make great gifts for the travelers in my life 🙂
- BEST DIY Mothers day gift. Its so easy to make and so meaningful.Perfect idea for a new baby in the family for Grandma and Grandpa or a new pet too.
- Custom-stamped Condiment Spoons (Tutorial) These would make a great hostess gift!
- Check out this all-natural homemade sunburn relief gel! Its great for when youve spent too much time in the sun (and are feeling a little too crispy!). Aloe Vera is great for calming sunburns, lavender essential oil can reduce the amount of peeling and itching and peppermint oil has an instant cooling effect that helps soothe the pain. Give it a go and let us know how it is!
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- Super easy step by step tutorial for how to make DIY industrial pipe shelves at a fraction of the cost of the store bought version. These would look great with both farmhouse and industrial home decor!
- Cuddle quilts made from minky fabric packs; fleece would be great, too. Similar to rag quilts, but each pocket is slightly stuffed as you go. Then clip seams to finish.
- These Handmade Toy Donuts are easy to make and oh so sweet with a sprinkle of stitches. They are a great complement to a toy tea set or play kitchen.
- Take a styrofoam ball, buttons, and sewing pins. Stick the pins through the holes on the buttons, and then stick the buttons into the styrofoam. Make sure to fill the whole ball with buttons! Have fun!