Photo via: ht.ly
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Antique Hand Painted Chinese Conical Coolie Hat, Early Woven, painted Hat
- 17 Patriotic Crafts For the Most Memorable Fourth of July
- Washi Tape and Permanent Marker Coasters | Community Post: 17 Coaster DIYs Made With 20-Cent Tile
- Use them to organize drawers, make travel toys for your kids and so much more. Well, here are 17 Altoids tin ideas to inspire you.
- American Flag Paint Stick Project. Get the tutorial via.
- Native American Symbol
- Uneven Gymnastics bars for American Girl Dolls. What fun! My girls have loved watching the Olympics, they will love this.
- DIY scrap fabric American flag backdrop for the Fourth of July
- American Flag Loopy & Flower Bow Instructions
- Have fun (and save money) making these American Girl Doll DIY projects. From furniture to clothes and even American Girl crafts, we have a full list of tutorials. Perfect for Christmas!
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- DIY Distressing wooden furniture – would also work for picture frames or anything else made of painted wood, Id imagine! Need to remember this