Photo via: babble.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- This is a great project if you do a lot of outdoor entertaining or your kids have school supplies in need of organizing. This DIY Cutlery Holder is a great way to recycle old tin cans into something super useful that looks awesome. Fill the cans with forks, knives and spoons for a family BBQ or use them to hold school supplies (like scissors, pencils, pens and crayons).
- This DIY eucalyptus wreath was so simple to make and the soft colours will look beautiful hanging on our door all Summer long! | www.makingitinthemountains.com
- LOVE these fun family ideas for Spring! Acts of kindness ideas and outdoor activities that your kids will love! Plus a fun spring bucket list! Check it out!
- Citrus printing process art is an easy art project and painting idea for children. It is a super fun art technique for kids to learn to use paints and art materials, explore their creativity, and practice stamping to make art. A simple homeschool art lesson for toddlers, preschoolers, and kids of all ages!
- The date night box! Perfect gift idea for your husband/boyfriend or significant other! Put this box in your spouses stocking for fun all year long! Perfect romantic gift idea. Affiliate
- Looking for a fun activity for the beach? This Beach Scavenger Hunt is sure to keep the kids busy. Get your free printable, glue or tape to a sand bucket and enjoy! Free beach printable on Frugal Coupon Living.
- Make your own Hummingbird Feeder – A fun summer kids craft! ad ILoveGreenWorks
- Fun Crafts using Handprint and Footprints. Kids love these crafts and you will love them more! Ideas for those sweet little handprints and footprints!
- Patriotic Paper Wreath ~ Grab some flag napkins to whip up this red, white and blue stunner that can dress up your front door all summer long! || www.thepaperycraftery.com
- Create a long lasting DIY Succulent Wreath for Spring or Summer! This Wreath is so simple to make and the faux succulents are perfect!
- Yarn Orbs | DIY Spring Room Decor Ideas for Teens | Easy Summer Crafts for Kids to Make