Photo via: thethriftycouple.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Who doesnt love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime youre craving a fun treat!). Get your kids to help you make them! Theyll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out…and they taste awesome too!
- LOVE these fun family ideas for Spring! Acts of kindness ideas and outdoor activities that your kids will love! Plus a fun spring bucket list! Check it out!
- Without a doubt, this will be added as one of my top favorite project ideas from Pinterest! It was the perfect craft for me because I take tons of photos and LOVE using them as home décor. If you…
- Homemade Sweet Potato Chews Dog Treats! These are SO easy to make and your dogs will love them. diy homemade dogs
- DIY Thankful Photo Board with FREE Printable letters… So sweet! LOVE it! Fun gift idea too. I can make a version with my mustache clips and say Mustache you to take these with… with for school papers.
- Use them to organize drawers, make travel toys for your kids and so much more. Well, here are 17 Altoids tin ideas to inspire you.
- Baking Soda Ocean Art DIY. Even if you cant manage a seaside getaway, you can still have some creative beach fun with your own undersea collection, made from baking soda dough. Add details and texture to your creations to bring them to life. Share them as gifts or display them in your room as summertime keepsakes. Beach. Kids. Art. Summer. Activities. Recipes. Crafts. Easy. Decor. Home.
- 35 Easy DIY Gift Ideas That Everyone Will Love. These are actually all really good ideas! – I loved all the ideas here! More
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!
- Fun outdoor kids crafts like spray chalk or DIY bird feeders will keep your toddlers entertained all summer long!
- Free sewing pattern for this smart purse organizer. I love using these to transfer all my essentials from one bag to another. Fun to sew!