Photo via: Uploaded by user
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Cheap Crafts To Make and Sell – Toilet Paper Roll Phone Stand – Inexpensive Ideas for DIY Craft Projects You Can Make and Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make on A Budget http://diyjoy.com/cheap-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Cool Ways To Use Christmas Lights -Best Easy DIY Ideas for String Lights for Room Decoration, Home Decor and Creative DIY Bedroom Lighting – Creative Christmas Light Tutorials with Step by Step Instructions – Creative Crafts and DIY Projects for Teens, Teenagers and Adults http://diyprojectsforteens.com/diy-projects-string-lights
- DIY Garden Marker Stakes are easy to make and a fun project for kids in the garden. Labeling your garden is simple with this easy do it yourself solution.
- DIY Tissue Paper Poppies Tutorial
- Easy Crafts To Make and Sell – DIY Glass Bead Vase – Cool Homemade Craft Projects You Can Sell On Etsy, at Craft Fairs, Online and in Stores. Quick and Cheap DIY Ideas that Adults and Even Teens Can Make http://diyjoy.com/easy-crafts-to-make-and-sell
- Yarn Orbs | DIY Spring Room Decor Ideas for Teens | Easy Summer Crafts for Kids to Make
- Galaxy in a Jar | 35 + DIY Christmas Gifts for Teen Girls | Easy Summer Crafts for Teens to Make
- DIY Pallet Sign using random letters and home decor pieces! This is a FUN and EASY project that anyone can do using practically anything from around the house! Get creative! If you are on a budget, this is a fun project that makes a big impact!
- Have fun (and save money) making these American Girl Doll DIY projects. From furniture to clothes and even American Girl crafts, we have a full list of tutorials. Perfect for Christmas!
- Looking for a low cost, but heartfelt gift to give a family or friend this year? Why not go with sweats?! . Free tutorial with pictures on how to make a gift basket in under 20 minutes using paper, tissue paper, and basket. Inspired by gifts. How To posted by craftymeesa. Difficulty: Simple. Cost: Cheap. Steps: 3
- Tissue Paper Flower Runner: Use around 8 sheets of tissue paper for each flower and punched all 8 layers at once. Staple together your stack of flowers (3.5 inch size). Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side to add to the elegant feel. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether.
- Print your pictures on tissue paper, then modge podge onto canvas!