Photo via: learning4kids.net
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Firework Salt Painting – Busy Mommy Media _ This is such a cool art project for kids! It looks so neat when it is done. I love that it uses stuff I already have on hand. This would be awesome for a rainy day activity!
- Paint truly breathed new life into my frumpy, brown couch! Come get the dos and dont s and in and outs of painting a couch (or anything upholstered for that matter) at www.providenthomedesign.com.
- Julie Michels paints rocks that are extra-ordinary. Mostly she paints animals, but she added a new dimension to her collection; painting a water scene including koi, lily pads, and a dragonfly on slate. I could not resist! ..diy garden art | Garden Art – DIY Crafty Projects
- Do you want to make a keepsake to remember your kids forever? This DIY hands and feet painting is so easy to make – and well show you the how to! All youll need is paint, brushes and a canvas – and a kid! Such a great DIY!
- DIY Birch Tree Painting – this wall art is so, so easy to make and looks great! (The trick is using an old credit card to apply paint to the canvas!) Get the full tutorial
- Years ago I inherited this ottoman that needed refurbishing. Find out my fast and easy way to make a DIY slip cover that gave this ottoman a whole new look.
- PVC DIY – Lighting and other great ideas. If these were heated, before they were cut, they could have been shaped as well.
- Looking for that weekend activity? You can make this for your new Century Communities porch!
- 18 of the Best DIY Globe Projects in the World – some great ideas and has inspired me for a new project idea.
- rock painting. cheap and easy. rocks free. acrylic paint in 8 or 12 ounce bottles at walmart about $2 each. paintbrushes – use qtips or old makeup brushes trimmed as needed. jh
- Create A Bambi Fairy Garden – A Fun Outdoor Activity For Kids!
- Shape matching activity for toddlers – No shiny expensive materials, just cardboard and colors. Let the fun math for toddlers begin!