Photo via: etsy.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- Fairy Tent Craft Project Tutorial — In some parts of the world, spring has come early! If you’re getting your garden ready, and have kids who love to create, why not make a fairy garden for them to play with? A quick internet search will give you plenty of ideas. We hope you start with these cute tents! They’re great for using up scrap yarn and are a great way to add color to any garden, big or small.
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.
- want white nails? use this at home recipe: Pour 2 ½ tbsp. of baking soda into a small bowl. Add 1 tbsp. of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide. Allow mix to sit on nails for 3-5 minutes. Alternatively, you can soak your fingers in the solution for 3 minutes instead of applying it. If you do not have hydrogen peroxide or baking soda available, try soaking your fingernails in lemon juice. Lemon juice has whitening properties that can also offer good results.
- Want an easy DIY gift for a man? Create a fun wall clock with repurposed vintage wooden dominoes and a thrift store cutting board- perfect for his game room, office, or man cave! A DIY Domino Clock is easier than you think, and hell be sure to love it. SadieSeasongoods / www.sadieseasongoods.com
- DIY Ideas for Your Entry – Frame Gallery In The Entryway – Cool and Creative Home Decor or Entryway and Hall. Modern, Rustic and Classic Decor on a Budget. Impress House Guests and Fall in Love With These DIY Furniture and Wall Art Ideas http://diyjoy.com/diy-home-decor-entry
- Mason jars are one of my favorite things. I’m usually a pretty frugal gal, but put me in an antique store with vintage jars, and I go a bit gaga. There are just so many things you can do with them! These are some of my favorite projects that I’ve found around the internet, rangingKeep Reading
- Theres a difference between shoving flowers into a vase and crafting an artful arrangement. That difference is mostly three things: Knowledge, ambition and a bit of floral foam. Whether you want to practice your florist skills to craft centerpieces for your DIY wedding or maybe just dress the dining room table, here are 10 helpful links that will help you become a pro.
- Tissue Paper Flower Runner: Use around 8 sheets of tissue paper for each flower and punched all 8 layers at once. Staple together your stack of flowers (3.5 inch size). Scrunch up your first flower layer to the center. Repeat with each layer and then fluff back out to form flower. Adhere the flowers to a base of book pages border punched down each side to add to the elegant feel. Be sure to adhere both the pages and flowers altogether.
- Rustic style may be more suitable for getaway cabin decor but little rustic accents sprinkled throughout your home works with any style. Handcrafted accents have even a bigger appeal because you ca…
- Decoras Daladier cabinets are perfect for creating the ultimate utility room, complete with space-saving design guaranteed to keep any laundry room clean and tidy. See our feature in @bhg Storage. Used with Permission. @2015 Meredith Corporation.
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!
- Papers come in, papers go out, appointments are made, notes are jotted, and bills are paid. But if you don’t have a centralized space to contain these papers and ideas, you are likely in the midst of chaos and confusion. You just need to set up a handy Command Center! This season’s challenge will help you set up a compact file box for your most-needed paperwork, create a message center for your household, set up a reference binder, get office supplies at-the-ready, and much more. Join today!