Photo via: ribbonsandglue.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- This DIY Paper Mache Photo Letters Collage is easy to make and is a great personalized gift idea! Check out my easy to follow personalized photo letter tutorial that makes a great graduation or wedding gift!
- how to transfer printed letters onto wood for a vintage looking painted sign
- DIY Distressing wooden furniture – would also work for picture frames or anything else made of painted wood, Id imagine! Need to remember this
- Love this handpainted wood sign for the playroom. And its easy to make with paint and letters from the craft store.
- How to make Marquee Lights. paper mache letter. copper foil. ping pong balls and clear Christmas lights.
- Tropical fish craft – The scales are made from painted and crumpled foil!
- DIY Decorative Letters With Twigs. Super quick and easy project that you can make for your decor! Looks great on your fall mantel and add a touch of rustic warm!
- Glittered Glam Christmas Trees- These paper mache cones are the perfect way to glam up your holidays!
- Make a Ferrocement Stone Face | Ultimate Paper Mache
- End table made from pallets. KneXtreme on Instructables. He suggests using small pry bar, mallet hammer and sledgehammer when disassembling. Then powerwashing wood before building. Coat with polyurethane.
- Closet Barn Doors made from Reclaimed wood by ChiefspeakTradingCo
- Christmas paper plate crafts for kids to make. Great collection of easy Christmas crafts for young children, Santa, Snowman, Reindeer, Christmas trees and more, all made from paper plates. – Happy Hooligans