Photo via: instructables.com
You may also be interested in 🙂
- If you want to start building your own furniture, this DIY end table is the wood project for you! It is made entirely from 2x4s and such an easy beginner build with a Kreg Jig. Get the FREE woodworking plans to build it for only $20 in wood!
- Get the flowers long before April even has a chance to shower. To get started on this craft project perfect for brunches, baby showers, spring themed get togethers or just because, pick a few of your favorite blooms. Then, find some twine and tie a double knot at the end of each stem and repeat fastening the other flowers. Once you have about six finished strands, knot them to a twig or branch. Finally, hang and enjoy! Click through to find even more homegrown inspiration!
- really pretty coffee table made with a pallet found at your local grocery store…but ask nicely before you take it.
- Furniture, DIY Rustic Farmhouse Kitchen Table Made From Reclaimed Wood With Bench And 4 Wooden Chairs With Black Leather Seats Ideas ~ Farmhouse Kitchen Table
- This DIY corner bench has a built-in end table, perfect for a front porch welcoming display or back patio seating for a BBQ or party! Learn to build it with the tutorial from Pinspiration Mommy on Remodelaholic.com
- Makeover Monday: Small X End Table + Free Plans!
- Make your design or saying with hot glue on wax paper first. Peel off when cool. Place glue stencil on your fabric or paper. Then add your paint by spraying, flicking paint (like from an old toothbrush), or use stencil brush. Voila! DIY Hot Glue Stencils / Stenciling (on clothing) via lilblueboo.com
- Entryway table repurposed from a coffee table. LOVE. Plan on doing this with a cheap craigslist table when I find one with pretty legs.
- DIY Wooden Pallet Chest Designs | 101 Pallet Ideas – Pallet chests are the best projects to get your hands dirty with as they are capable of a huge storage and being made up from the free pallets .
- Sparkle-Wrapped Pompom Wreath Free DIY Craft Pattern in Red Heart Yarns — Perfect for when you want to take a break from needles and hooks or do a project with the kids, this festive wreath is ideal for indoor or outdoor display. Sparkly yarn is wrapped around a foam wreath and then decorated with pompoms, jingle bells and ornaments.
- Pallet bed made from home! You know you can do it! And it will bne totally worth all the small amount of effort put into it!
- Do you want to make your home a better place for living? Don’t want to spend much on buying new stuff for your home? Then this article is for you. We bring you creative DIY ideas on how to reuse and upcycle old stuff you already have to make beautiful and useful things for your home. Most of these ideas are easy and cheap to make and can be done as a small weekend project.